Translate

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

HAPPINESS

H A P P I N E S S

You deserve it! You can find it in the small things, in your home.

You can do small things everyday, that will bring a bit of HAPPINESS to you.

Ideas:

- make your bed early in the morning.  You will find that when you walk into your bedroom if the bed is made, it will give YOU a HAPPY feeling.
try it.

- Please tell me a small thing you do everyday that gives you a HAPPY feeling. Maybe we can all learn from each other.

- One thing that I do everyday, is my cup of tea with honey, and a small candle. HAPPINESS

WHAT IS YOURS?

You have been thinking about HAPPINESS, routines, rituals, in your BUSY life.

martha

1 comment:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Oh my! I am so with you on the making of the bed first thing in the morning! The little things are often the best things. :)