Translate

Monday, March 21, 2011

Beautiful Sunday: rewards new finds

How we love Sundays, and a beautiful blue sky, and the sun.  A gorgeous day here in the East coast.

Spent great tima outdoors cleaning the yard a bit, but it was very cold and windy.  Spring is coming soon, I keep thinking , this is all you can do after the brutal winter we had.

OKAY, to the good stuff.  I got a great hat box very old, needs lots of repair but I will use my faithful "Mrs Hot glue gun" pictures are coming.

I also got at a sale for almost nothing this cute printer's draw, a mini one, so cute, and with the original green paint.  Sorry  the pictures are coming.

 Have a great restful night, going to bed, more tomorow,

1 comment:

Ashleigh@Sincerely said...

Thanks for the comment! I've been checking out your blog and I love what I see so far! And I can't wait to see the type drawer! There are a few at a local antique shop that I've had my eye on for a while.