Translate

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

LAST MINUTE ORNAMENTS

Hello:


My tree is not up yet, is yours??? between this and that, my wreath is in the works.  I'm very picky, and slow.  Oh, well since we keep the stuff up for so long, its okay.


I just saw last night some last minute ornaments, easyPaper Christmas Trees
and cute.


Make Typhographical Ornaments


Oh I love these little typography ornies, aren’t they darling? So many possibilities with different colored fabrics and word options. What a great gift too! Get the tutorial over at Tatertots and Jello




Folded Ruler Christmas Tree

I love this one, check it out at "My Salvage Treasures"

Hope you have a great day, and make a little time for Christmas,
its worth it.

love you all

martha





2 comments:

Chris at Red Gate Farm said...

Now I know I need to make the "tree" out of old rulers/yardsticks... and we have quite a few old cabinet doors laying around that could be used! Thanks for sharing...

~Chris

PS and yes, my tree is up :)

Unknown said...

My tree is up but... I'm so not ready :-)