Translate

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A little snow, a little ice and inspirations

Hello friends:

Its cold here in the NE. we had a few days of very
cold days.  A little snow today, and some ice, just
lovely, for hot chocolate, fuzzy throws, crafts, and
family.

Love days like this, its New England.

A little inspirations and a fun recipe.








My favorites at Etsy:
  • Dew Linen Lavender Satchets
    $9.00 USD

  • BLESSED Burlap Banner- Bunting
    $19.00 USD

  • French Rose Linen Pillow- in Cement Gray and Pink



  • My favorite shop Vintage Junkie:



    I WILL NOT BUY NEW!!! way to go girl, love her




    My favorite "pinterest" pick



    A favorite stationary store "Oblation"  Portland, Oregon,

    love the window display:
    Oblation 3 500x374 Behind the Scenes: Oblation Papers & Press

    oblation 1 500x666 Behind the Scenes: Oblation Papers & Press
    Napa Valley House







    love this Napa Valley California, house, just beautiful don't you think?



    love the kid's room!!!



    dream kitchen, everything at hand, including the veggies, knives, etc.  lovely.



    love,
    martha


    3 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Love, love your choices. It is pretty grey here too.

    What is it with burlap and linen right now? I just can't get enough.

    Do you have the link for that Napa House? I would love to take a closer look at the kitchen. :-)

    Sue said...

    That was fun...I love seeing what inspires others and getting a bit of inspiration myself!

    Heather said...

    Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com