Translate

Saturday, August 13, 2011

LET's HAVE A SUMMER WEEKEND PARTY,

Sunday afternoon tea, notice the paper tablecloth, don't know where to get it, nice??
Courtesy of Country Living
sweet table  courtesy of Country Living
A drink station, an old table , an urn with persaco and ginger ale, some coffee and you are done, courtesy of Country Living magazine
country setting, love the banner, courtesy of Country Living magazine


With the help of my favorite magazine, we have a lot of ideas, PLEASE COMMENT ON YOUR FAVORITE!!!


Happy Saturday,

martha






6 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

I'm lovin' that "cool" drink station!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Karena said...

Kate I adore the second image with the bright turquoise compote!!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

I like the drink station too!

katecreativesalvage said...

thanks Linda, isn't sweet, not too hard to put together.

love,

martha

katecreativesalvage said...

Karena:

My favorite color I love the compote, everything about it is so sweet, happy party.

martha

katecreativesalvage said...

Korrie, love the drink station, all you need is the old urn, or a new one that looks old (I have one, is new but I painted a la M Stewart...) then the ice, the wine, the ginger ale, some goblets, maybe a flower or two and voila you have it.

I like that is easy and fast,

martha