Translate

Saturday, April 9, 2011

NEW PAINT FOR YOU

I LOVE THIS NEW PAINT, THE NAME IS CHALK PAINT.  I thought it was chalkboard paint, but its not. Its regular paint, but the big SECRET is decorators use it all the time, no primer, no sanding????? I couldn't believe it.
This paint is water based, no odor, and when I sanded to distressed the piece, it comes out like a thin powder.










Of course its not finished yet, wait, I need to glaze, distressed, and work my magic.

I will post step by step with pictures tomorow.

You can get this paint by calling:
the Southern Institute of Faux Finishing
the number is:  601-914-FAUX  they are locating in Mississipiy.

Well, I saw the paint advertised at the mustardseedcreations blog, and I had to see it for myself.
I used three colors for the frame, I will blog tomorow,

have a wonderful saturday my friends,

martha

No comments: