Translate

Friday, March 11, 2011

freebies, oh how we love them

Hello friends:

I just found this wonderful blog, she has a lot of freebies, and includes vintage graphics, they are great.  I encourage you to visit her blog and grab the button, I did, however, I don't know where I put it, my "technical helper" is asleep oh well, tomorow, I'm sure it will show up.  Okay the name is: freeprettythingsfor you.

She has this adorable business cards you can download for free, isn't it great



enjoy the freebies, you can download them from her blog,

have a wonderful blessed day,

martha

2 comments:

Tara @ FabulouslyCrafty said...

Thanks for stopping by, Im now following you back... Cute Site!

♥, Tara

Please Visit Me Back @ FabuLESSly Crafty!


Kaytee said...

Awesome! I do love freebies :)
I'm a new follower! Feel free to check me out at willknitforcake.blogspot.com